- To qualify for a group discount, you must purchase 10 or more tickets in a single transaction. A group is defined as 10 ticket holders or more to one chosen performance date.
- Group discounts may not be combined with other discount offers or promotional prices.
- Reservations made with subscriber season passes may not be used to qualify a group for a discount.
- Reservations can be paid for with a credit card, check, money order, or cash.
- Group sales must be paid in full at the time of reservation.
- If the group wishes to "buy out the house" (purchase all available tickets, approx. 143), a 50% (non-refundable) deposit will be required, and the remainder will be due within 14 days.
- Jubilee Theatre maintains a "no refund" policy, applicable to group sales as well as individual ticket sales. Unused, single tickets from a group sale will not be refunded and may not be resold by Box Office staff or by you on theater property to walk-up patrons.
Contact our Sales Department at GroupSales@JubileeTheatre.org or 817-338-4411 for more information.