Polices & Procedures
- No babies or children under the age of 6 will be allowed in the theatre for any performance. All children in attendance require a regular-priced ticket. Patrons with disruptive children will be asked to leave the performance. Call the box office during posted hours to check the rating and appropriateness of each production.
- Please turn off all cellular devices, there is no recording of the performances of any kind. This includes pictures, videos, or social media postings. Any recording of the performance will result in automatic removal from the premises. Besides, you don't want to be a distraction to the actors and those seated near you.
- Food and drinks purchased through Jubilee Theatre concessions may be enjoyed in the theatre, please utilize the trash cans located in the aisles as you exit the theatre.
- Plays and dates are subject to change.
- All tickets will be emailed at time of purchase, they are also held at Will Call until the performance day. Will Call is at the entrance of the audience chamber.
- Front row seats are limited, please refrain from booking unless you are handicapped, wheelchair-bound, and unable to climb stairs due to medical reasons.
- Online sales end 2 hours prior to curtain time. Spektrix is not responsible for refunds for any reason, including without limitation, cancelation or postponement, customer dissatisfaction with performances or seat location, lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed tickets, or any other reason.
Service Animal Policy
- In accordance with the American Disabilities Act and Texas Disability Law, certified trained service animals that work or perform tasks for people with disabilities are welcome at all performances. Prior notification of service animal attendance is required at the time of booking to ensure both patron and animal are accommodated comfortably.
Please note the following:
- Service animals must be clearly identified with the required patch.
- Seating is limited; the seating availability will be Row A, Seat 1 and 15 only.
- Disruptive animals may be removed at the discretion of theater management.
- Service animal seating is limited and is available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Patrons with service animals can/will not be charged for the additional seating for a said service animal.
- Seating will be assigned on a first-purchased-first-served basis. We have a limited number of handicapped-accessible and companion seats that are not available for purchase online.
- Patrons arriving late will be seated during the first intermission or at House Management’s discretion. Realizing that patrons make every effort to arrive on time and that emergency situations do arise, as a courtesy to audiences and performers, Jubilee Theatre reserves the right to enforce the "no late seating" policy. These patrons will be given the best available seats at that time. All unclaimed seats will be released at the time of performance. All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.
- All sales are final. There are no refunds or exchanges on unused single/group tickets.
- There will be no changes permitted to seat, date, or time.
- In the case that Jubilee Theatre cancels a performance, all tickets will be exchanged for a future performance of the same production with no fees.