Love Jubilee Theatre and wanting to give back in a special way? Become a board member!
Potential board members should know and understand the theatre and be committed to helping Jubilee accomplish its stated mission.
There are both financial and involvement requirements for Jubilee trustees. Below are the duties of the trustees as published in the Trustee Handbook:
- Attend at least three-fourths of all scheduled meetings
- Actively sit on at least one committee
- Maintain status as a Season Ticket holder
- Participate in the development and fundraising processes by:
- Supporting Jubilee’s annual campaign with a personal gift
- Attending annual fundraisers
- Soliciting the sale of or purchasing 8 tickets ($150 each) to the Annual Party
- Introduce new individuals to the Jubilee Experience
We are always seeking potential board members with diverse backgrounds that include legal, artistry, fundraising, marketing, influential donors, community leaders. For more information on how to become a Jubilee board member, please send an email to email@example.com.